Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fancy word of the day

Salutations! As you can see by checking the dates of my most recent posts, I clearly have an issue with posting regularly. So I spent some time (about 30 seconds, to be precise) thinking about why that could be, and the answer came to me: I don't have anything to write about regularly! I've already attempted to create a blog that stuck to one subject (q.v. "You Learn Something New Every Day"), but that was a failure. In my desperate search for a blog-worthy subject, some friends suggested that I use my love of obsolete and obscure words as material for blogging. I therefore present you with:

THE FANCY WORD OF THE DAY!

Not all of these entries come directly from my brain. For example:

Today's word is brought to you by Maren.

trollop (n.) - An untidy or slovenly woman; a morally loose woman.
Ex: That trollop has stolen my billfold, as well as my reputation.

Here are the Kardashian sisters looking quite trollopy:

You know it, now you can't un-know it!

Brace yourself for more... FANCY WORDS OF THE DAY!

1 comment:

Julie said...

If the Kardashian's are trollops then I want to be a trollop when I grow up. LOL.