Monday, June 16, 2008

Figure 8

8 Things I am passionate about:
  • Music
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Family
  • Spanish
  • =W=eezer!
  • The Office
  • That 70's Show
  • Strawberries

8 past books I've read:

  • Harry Potter (All 7)
  • The Phantom of the Opera
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Green Eggs and Ham
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Cat's Eye
  • The Book of Mormon
  • The Insult and Curse Book

8 things I often say:

  • What the random?!
  • Heck to the yes!
  • Hells no!
  • That's what he/she said
  • What the ho?!
  • Ugh!
  • What is this business?!
  • And how!


8 things I look for in a friend:

  • Random sense of humor!
  • Intelligence
  • Respects other points of view
  • Good taste in music
  • Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Sense of adventure
  • Optimistic

8 things I want to do before I die:

  • Sky dive
  • Become a music teacher
  • Go to Spain ¡Viva España!
  • Compose a symphony
  • Own a grand piano
  • Go backpacking in Europe
  • Get thin. Eventually!
  • Own and operate a bakery

8 things I have learned this past year:

  • You have to be really careful about who your friends are. Even the good influences can hurt you.
  • California is indescribably better than Utah.
  • When speaking Castellano, the theta only happens on z's and c's between 2 vowels. Anything else and you sound retarded. Whoops!
  • Sea turtles are mean. Don't be fooled by Finding Nemo.
  • Always look for ways that you can be the answer to someone's prayer.
  • I really don't actually hate anyone or anything at all. (I copied this from Britney, but it's so true! Nevertheless, I will continue to express my hatred for certain things.)
  • Baboons don't have blue bums. They're red.
  • If you think you can, then you can. If you think you can't, then you're probably right.

8 people to do the 8 things:
Okay, I changed my mind.

  • Monica
  • Julie
  • Keri
  • Tiffany
  • Stacie?
  • Carla
  • I don't know anyone else that blogs, haha!

No comments: