Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random Quiz Thingy

So yeah, I saw Tiff had done this survey, and it looked fun, so here goes:

Easy as 1-2-3
A- age: 19
B- bed size: crappy college twin
C- Chore you hate: Sweeping and Mopping
D- Dessert you love: Warm chocolate chip cookies with cold milk... 1% of course :)
E- Essential start of your day: taking a warm shower
F- Favorite musical artist: A lot... mostly just =W=eezer and Cake
G- Gold or Silver: Silver, I hate gold things.
H- Have to Have: 3-pocket check, every time I leave the house: cell phone, keys, wallet
I- Instruments you play: Ready? Clarinet, piano, guitar, tenor sax, oboe
J- Job title: Student. Lame, I know. I'm working on getting a job.
K- Kids: Not quite yet :) Hopefully someday
L- Living arrangements: Huge but ghetto apartment, sketchy roomie situation. Blah.
M- Most favorite month: December, I love Christmas like a fatty kid loves cake!
N- Nickname: Brian? Well, Nicole calls me "b-munn" or "Munninator". *Shake n' Bake*
O- Ordered last on the internet: Umm, I pre-ordered HP7 on amazon.
P- Phobia: Snakes, spiders, big crowds, talking in big groups (bet y'all didn't know that one, lol)
Q- Quote: "You are a smelly pirate hooker" ~Ron Burgundy, Anchorman
R- Right or Left handed: Definitely right. Have you seen me try to function with my left hand?!
S- Siblings: Shelby/Monica, Tiffany, Keri
T- Traffic tickets you've received: *sheepish grin* 2
U- Unique Talent: Blah.
V- Veggie you hate: Lima beans are an abomination unto my soul!
W- Worst habit: Where to start? I bite my nails 24/7. (as I pull my hand away from my mouth :) )
X- What body part would you Xerox?: My face. Oh yeah.
Y- Yummy food you make: Enchiladas. Hott-Dang!
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo, which consequently is also the mascot of Gryffindor House. Boo-Yah!

1 comment:

Em said...

That's okay, I bite my nails too. What's up, homez?