Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Life...

Hey everyone! Thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone, and give a bit of an update!

Well, I guess the biggest news is that I'll be starting my mission papers soon, probably next Sunday. So I'm excited about that. Otherwise, school is going okay. I have an oral exam for Spanish tomorrow that I haven't studied much for, so that should go over well!

Oh yeah, I have a great story about my Spanish class! So on Friday, we were talking about the 5 senses, and the teacher asked which was the most important in communication, so we said sight. Then, she asked who in the class was married. So a couple people raise their hands, and she asked, "Between you and your spouse, what is the most important sense?" And I kinda blurted out "el sexto" (the sixth) but it totally came out like "el sexo" (sex). So that was really embarrassing!

So yeah, that's my life right now.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey, that's exciting that you'll be starting your mission papers soon! That's pretty darn funny about blurting out in your spanish class, I've done some pretty embarressing stunts too...lol. I hope you are having a great week! ;)

Carla said...

Hello. I just discovered your blog! Anyway, grats on the mission and sorry about espanol.