Friday, September 7, 2007

Start of School


Well, school has officially started here at the Y, and things are going okay...I think I'm in over my head, but everyone feels like that when they start school! I'm very excited to take this Spanish class, but I'm also a bit worried...I can read and write very well, but the teacher talks so fast that I can hardly keep up! :( I guess I'll just have to spend more time in the Conversation Lab! I'm happy to be back up here with all of my friends, it's been a good first week back. In the 2 1/2 weeks I was home, I forgot how much I love the scenery here! And it's good to be back on campus, going to classes, running into old friends, all that warm-fuzzy stuff!


So yeah, life is kinda hectic right now, but otherwise I'm having a good time being up here and just doin' my thing! I don't know what I'm gonna be doing for the weekend...most likely catching up on sleep. And I think there's a ward activity tomorrow night, so it should be fun to hit that up!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thank you for updating (not that I don't talk to you EVERY day)!! It's nice to see a picture. Love you and talk to you Sunday. Temple- Here we come!!