Friday, October 24, 2008

8 Things

8 Things

8 Favorite TV Shows

  1. The Office
  2. Futurama
  3. My Name is Earl
  4. That 70's Show
  5. Psych
  6. What Not To Wear
  7. Will and Grace
  8. Avatar :)

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Bajio
  2. Chen's Noodle House
  3. Zupas
  4. Goodwood
  5. Panda Express
  6. Taco Bell
  7. Chilis
  8. Rosa's

8 Things That Happened This Weekend

  1. My car died.
  2. I bought some hott new argyle shoes.
  3. I made steak last night.
  4. Watched Family Guy
  5. Lots and Lots of homework!
  6. Slept in on Sunday
  7. Had a pumpkin pie shake from the Malt Shop. YUM!
  8. Went shopping at Smith's.

8 Things to Look Forward To

  1. Getting a hair cut.
  2. Halloween movie night!
  3. Social Dance lab.
  4. Getting out of school...eventually...
  5. A successful date. eventually.
  6. Road trip to España
  7. Samba!
  8. Enjoying whatever life brings me

8 Things I Love About Fall

  1. Argyle!!!
  2. Hot cocoa
  3. Pretty colors
  4. The beginning of the holidays
  5. The school semester goes faster
  6. Crisp air.
  7. The sunsets
  8. It is my favorite time of year

8 Things On My Wishlist

  1. A new laptop
  2. A new car
  3. A significant other
  4. Trip to Spain
  5. A break from school
  6. A higher-paying job
  7. A college degree
  8. Every Star Wars Lego set ever!

8 People I am tagging...

  1. Monica
  2. Keri
  3. Tiffany
  4. Britney
  5. Mike
  6. Stacie
  7. carla
  8. Whoever else is bored enough!

No comments: