Friday, June 15, 2012

An Insight

Oh hey friends. So the other day I had an insight that I'd like to share with you.

I've been having a rough time lately with my blood sugar and weight gain and such, and I was feeling pretty angsty toward my body. I mean, shouldn't it just do what I want it to and not cause me so many problems? I was ready to never forgive my body, then I had a thought: Sometimes I don't treat my body that well. Case and point: last night's milkshake party. But you know what? He still forgives me. I just have to curl up in the fetal position for a few hours, but then he's like "Okay, we're good. Just don't do that to me again." And no matter how many times I am mean to him, he still forgives me. Maybe I should forgive him too, for the times when I get sick, or when I'm good about eating right and still somehow gain 4 lbs in a week... Yeah. So that was just a thought I had earlier today. That is all.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know how you feel sometimes :( I know there are times when I don't treat my body very well either, and I just have to keep remembering it's up to me to take care of myself and keep my health. Even if that means no more soda (Coke) or ice cream! It's hard, but you can do it, Brian! Remember, mind over body <3 Love you!

Robyn said...

That is a good thought Bri. Very original, yet surprisingly simple. I'm impressed. I'll have to remember this.

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

"Sometimes I don't treat my body that well. Case and point: last night's milkshake party"

Ha Ha! I just love how random exploration via the "Next Blog" button can find such wondrous quotes :)

Unknown said...

Love your Blog :)

Unknown said...

NOSSA!!até parece que alguém ia achar sua vida interessante que bobagem

Unknown said...

Getting amazed with your post. Thank you very much.

Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Ironing Boards Online