Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Yesterday I was having a pretty down day, so one of my friends decided to take me to see Mamma Mia. It was a SUPER fun movie! Or, as one of my friends would say, it was mayjah! :D

Normally when you write a musical, you develop a story line, then write the music to fit. However, for this particular musical, they decided to take a bunch of ABBA songs and write a storyline around it. It made for a reasonably abstract plot, but the music was amazing! (Come on, this is ABBA!) Check out the movie website and trailer here. Anyways, the inclusion of Meryl Streep into the mix made it an overall success. I recommend it to anyone that needs a good laugh, and/or a road-trip to the 70's with ABBA.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awesome new layout, now post something new already!!