Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas!

Hey everyone! I'm at work, wasting resources. YAY! Yeah, so I didn't end up taking that Independent Studies job I referenced last time. About 20 minutes after I posted that, I got a call from the Registration office, and they offered me more money, and more hours. So, I took it, I started last Wednesday. So yeah, I'm here at work, it's been SO slow. I've had 7 people to deal with in 5 hours. Oh well. It's good money!

Christmas was so good! We all road-tripped it to Ogden to stay with Tiffany. I wish we all coulda stayed for longer, but Keri and Merrill had to work, and so did I. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I think I'm coming down with a cold. I feel all stuffy and such. Better take some Cold-eez!

I'll post some pictures of the trip later!

No comments: